Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

No Back Breakthru Yet!

No major breakthru on the spinal front. Isn't getting any worse, and only very slightly better. I look for different things to add to my repateur every few days in the hopes of breaking thru. Of course, time will probably be my best ally, but this keeps my mind busy! So I have added these inexpensive single arm ab wheels from amazon. You kneel on padding and roll them out as far as you can, and then return. The video below shows you how it is done with perfect form. I can do about 6 at a time, but I can't quite get as fully stretched out as the guy in the video. I will keep working on it. I do a set about 4 times a day along with all my other crap. Thank God I don't have a job, cause I spend half my day on this crap....

1 comment:

TerribleTerry said...

holy cow. Don't fall on your face and break your nose. That looks realy tough!!!