Total Pageviews

Monday, March 30, 2015

Bright Sunny 80's Weather!

Lots of bright sun and 80 plus degree weather over the past week. Got 45K of running in last week with three days of intensity built in. Everything is blooming. Been watering, trimming, and poisoning weeds over the last two days. It always seems silly to me....I water, fertilize, and then am constantly trimming stuff back. Allergies are making me, Deb, and mugsy sneeze all day. Deb is improving and able to eat a bit more regularly of late. Made her a few fish and chicken meals, including a monster vat of homemade chicken soup that she has been working on for three days. Hoping she continues to improve so I can head out to see Billybob and the kids plus my new grandson in late may/early june. Gotta clear it with Joe so he can keep an eye on my bride....
Watched the scientology documentary last night on HBO. Craziest damn shit you could possibly imagine. Must be why Tom Cruise always has that madman's smile....
Sent my boy a box of 25 t-shirts or so from cleaning out and packing winter cloths and pulling all of my summer stuff out. Race T-shirts from about 30 years and 5 or 6 different places. Told him he can wear them, or use them for rags when he is working on his car or motorcycle. Also sent Vitali this small 7" acer one laptop that I bought a couple months before visiting Billybob and Kwon when Billy was going thru chemo.....Kwon then bought me a nice Ipad for my birthday a few months later, and I never much used that laptop again. It has windows XP, but terry said that is what he worked on when he was on the help desk all those years ago in Kansas City, and he can fix/do anything in it, so he will get it all refreshed for Vitali. Can't wait to meet my new grandson.....

No comments: