Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Running During The Time Of Covid-19!




Well, 2020 certainly was a very strange and difficult year. I normally choose to run 4 days a week now and do weights and a short spin on the Exercycle at Crunch fitness, but by mid March, my fears over covid caused me to do my floor stretches and exercises and skip the gym. And lots of puzzles! So therefore, to keep my sanity, I ran 4, 5, and sometimes  6 day run weeks. My goal for the year was to hit 1613 kilometers or 1000 miles. That was a goal of 32 kilometers or 20 miles a week, assuming 2 weeks off for illness or injury.  What I ended up with is 1956 kilometers or 1213 miles. Doubt I’ll see that level of mileage again but who really knows? Hope vaccines get rolled out faster than they are starting out, and then all my old loved ones stay safe and healthy in 2021! 

No comments: