Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bubble Boy!


After staying indoors for 3 months recovering from the crash, I have been out and about a bunch. Add that to 4 days on all those Gym machines, and my untested immune system failed. Came down with a cold last night. Didn't get to the gym today. It feels pretty much a mild kind of cold, but who knows, it will have more time to fester. Will try and get back to the Gym on Monday, even if it is only to do the exercises specific to working on my knee and ankle. Will take it easy for today and the weekend.
More bills are coming in related to my sparse treatment. two times $750 for 4 lousy xrays of knee and ankle, and today I got a bill for $664 from the Doctor in the ER billed separately from the $1800 emergency room. Then there is $1400 for 4 PT sessions including the initial evaluation. So far, I am $800 bucks over the $5000 uninsured motorist coverage, and I am still not square with the Orthopaedist. This is sure gonna be fun!! Maybe i will write a nice article for the local paper when this is all done....

1 comment:

TerribleTerry said...

Crazy, if you'd have hit him instead of him hitting you......his treatments would have been free.