Total Pageviews

Monday, December 21, 2009

On Bended Knee!


Short post today. Even though I was feeling pretty crappy over the weekend with this cold, I still concentrated as much time as possible on stretching out the knee and ankle. Today I got back to the Gym and did 40 minutes of Exercycle and all the usual weight machines. Did a lot of single leg leg lifts with weights. That hurt my knee under the knee cap a bunch. I realize from my reading that I have to break all kinds of scar tissue, and remodel a lot of soft tissue, so no matter what, there is going to be lots of pain involved as I progress. Don't quite feel ready to try and run as yet, but still feel that I am making good progress every day. The photo is from today with my usual rope pull to work on ROM. I am about 8 inches now from kicking my own butt.....

No comments: