Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Slow Hard Week!


Put in 25 miles this week over 5 days. Long run of 6 was my only outside run. Really hard week for a lot of orthopaedic reasons. Still struggling with my running gait, and had different pains this week at different times. The only constant being the damn sore and stiff knee that goes away about 15 minutes into each run. Didn't enjoy the running very much, with the exception of two of the days where I did 5 miles on the treadmill, and did 2 and 3 minute incline repeats during the last 20 minutes that at least felt like I was actually running. On the bright side, I finally got all things completed with Mimbres Memorial Hospital for the ER visit, 2 sets of x-rays, and the PT. My final payment due on all that was only $41.13. Aetna made co-payments on all of the stuff. Some of it they paid in duplicate, and the hospital has to repay them. I will check on that later because I just don't trust them. I am supposed to meet with someone from progressive to discuss my last bill for $664 for the ER doc, as well as the fact that they want to do some kind of final settlement with me. Want to compensate me for all my pain and suffering. Jeez, that was all really Deb's suffering! I hate that, because I still really don't know how this will fully play out regarding my knee. But, the fun has to end somewhere I guess......

No comments: