Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Las Cruces Half Marathon Race 5K!


Not a particularly good week. Got in an easy 5 and 8 miler, a 7 miler with 3 miles at about 15K pace, and a 6 miler with 10 bye 35 second/100 step sprints. Felt sort of haggard this week, and somehow irritated my right knee and left foot. Not sure weather I did it with sprints or heavy leg squats. Either way, this will be an easy week as I taper for Saturdays 5K in Las Cruces, and hopefully I will be 100% for this. Like the Browns, it was a lousy day of betting and fantasy football. Gotta try and hang on for 3 more weeks to beat rick and the rest at the Gridiron Challenge. Deb is starting to recover from her cat attack and her extreme antibiotic dosing. Need to get her back in gear to make me and terry polar bear testicles for Christmas! Those are darn good cookies...

No comments: