Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nice Weather!


It has been a very nice last three days of weather, and it appears it will last at least thru the weekend. Was able to go out in the yard shirtless to clear dead plants and trim back others. Also got in an hour run yesterday without a shirt. Two of those days hit 80 degrees and set temperature records. The weather is like the stock market....pretty volatile. My back is somewhat better, but still a long way from right. I have been using the inversion table for the past 4 days, and it seems to be helping some without screwing me up worse like it did when I first used it after coming back from Philly last summer. Have no choice but to try and work with it and rehab without hurting it more. Exquisite balance! Need to try and get back to at least basic competence before my friend Ernie gets here to run with me in April!

No comments: