Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hüten Sie sich vor dem Zepplin!


Was coming home today from the gym on the cooter scooter when I saw the Farmers Insurance Zepplin coming in for a landing. I was at Florida and Country Club roads when it decided that it didn't quite have the right angle of entry, and went back up. Next thing I know as I am pulling into the garage is that it was right over the house. I ran in and got the camera, went down the driveway, and snapped a couple of shots! As you can see, it is another cloudy day in Deming. There is a website listed on the bottom of the blimp that I assume tracks where the thing is traveling. Oh, and the blog title translation is "Beware of the Zepplin"!

1 comment:

TerribleTerry said...

Probably the winner of last years 60+ races spying on your training.