Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Father And Son Coaching!


Well, my boy Terrible and I have created a new blog site. For anyone following me that is interested, here is the blog address.....http://trainingterrible.blogspot.com/
I have tried to coach this boy I love so much many times in the past to mixed results. We are gonna give it a formal go again, in the hopes I can help him have his career best years in the early masters division like I was fortunate to have. The post will basically involve my online coaching, and his postings of what is and isn't working, and will I am sure include some pissed off rants on his part! That's what Dads and Coaches are for! The picture above is from a recent half marathon he ran. I think part of why he wants to do this with me is because he knows his pop is broken, and that I will get lots of gratification thru his efforts. Whatever he does, he always insures that I get more from it than him.....

1 comment:

TerribleTerry said...

gotta pay you back for all those chocolate covered almonds I stole.....