Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mikah True RIP!


Well, they found his body last evening a short stint from the Cliff Dwellings. It is beautiful there, about 7200 feet up in tree country. There appeared to be no signs of injury, so, as happened to the runner in front of me at that trail half marathon a few years back in Gallop, he probably succumbed to a cardiac event. Hope it was not too painful, and that he was gone before he hit the ground. He passed doing what he had enjoyed doing the most in his life. As I have often discussed with my friends little "E" and billybob, I vacillate between wanting to die like that, and having some time before I die to remind those I love about what they mean to me....but then, I guess if you tell them you love them as often as I do, I betcha they know.....

1 comment:

TerribleTerry said...

I don't guess we'll see your heart go before your knees and back.... but you just never know.