Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Might As Well Be Running On The Sun!

Week didn't quite go as planned. Monday I hit the gym and did the exercycle and weights, and then the heat came! 102 to 107 for the rest of the week! So, I ended up running the next 6 days in a row. All the runs, indoor and out near sundown, were between 5 and 8 kilometers for a total of 37 kilometers for the week. I kept to my rule regarding stopping shortly after my form began to deteriorate. That worked every day except one, where the wind was whacky, and I just kept trying to relode my form ever few minutes. I have gotten to about 180 weighted bird dogs, and my back is settling down, and my knee feels generally o.k. on these low mileage runs. For the first time in years, I am looking forward to the cooler fall/winter weather!

No comments: