Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Cold Rough Week!

Since hurting my back ten days ago, it has been a rough go. The weather surely has been very cold this December. After heat from late april thru november, december has actually been about ten degrees below normal for the daily average. Next seven days looks just as bad.....46 to 52 degrees. So, I just got out four times for 8K each this week, and until it gets warmer and my back starts to turn around, will probably just do that kind of maintenance running.
For those of you who have scoffed at my prediction of a coming dust bowl, it looks like some scientists are starting to anticipate the possibility.....http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/30/16248220-storms-on-us-plains-stir-memories-of-the-dust-bowl?lite
And finally, I was able to figure out why my boy Terrible was not able to see that darn owl that attacked him last year. These bastards hide pretty well....

No comments: