Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hopefully Healthy New Year!

Well, I figure that if all my loved ones can just stay healthy for 2013, all the rest of it will somehow take care of itself.....happiness, financial security, and all the rest!
Today was cold, damp, and overcast. Got in another 8K run in the bluster. Back is better but not square just yet, and I still have time before Feb 10th when the actual year of the snake begins.
Got all the preparations together for my annual new years meal of sour kraut with 3 different cuts of pork, onions, garlic, potatoes, carroway seeds, bay leaf, and white wine. It is all assembled and ready to cook tomorrow for Deb, Suzi, and I. Picked up a frozen turtle ice cream cake for our desert.
So I again hope we are all healthy thru 2013 and that will make it just about as good a year as we can ask for!

No comments: