Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fighting To Reach The Snake!

Ran a hard 13K in the cold on tuesday. Thursday I ran 5 bye .6K very strong and fast as part of an 8K run. Saturday I got 9K in on another cold day, with four long intervals of 1.25K, 1.5K, 1.5K, and 1K. When I got home from that, my back hurt pretty badly. Today I just did a slow easy 7K on a nice 64 degree sunny day. Once I got home, I stretched, iced my back, and ate a mexican celebrex (my friend guy bought me 200 pills, a couple years worth until they are generic and my shitty express scripts will pay for them). I am now watching the Browns get trashed by the Broncos. Anyway, hope this is not a serious or long back issue, as I am only 10 days from the year of the snake. We shall see. I still believe that senior running is just injuries with short periods of running in between! Oh, Colt McCoy is now in the game so the Weeble must be hurt!

No comments: