Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wow, An Actual Running Post!

Started a very mild ramping up process this week. During my four runs, I did two easy 10K's, and two 8K's with the first hints of intensity. On one I did 5 bye 600 with 200 recoveries. On the other I did 20 minutes of alternating minute sprints with minute recoveries. I concentrated on running the sprints under control, with a 2/2 rhythm of taking two steps on the inhale and two on the exhale, and concentrating on keeping my form smooth. Back and knee seemed o.k. with it so far. Want to extend my longer run to around 12K or so, and turn the one run into tempo intervals, and the other, as smooth shorter intervals working on leg turnover and trying to get some type of footspeed back. Anyway, can only do this if it doesn't hurt, so we will see.....
Found this picture amusing....maybe I could mount a recliner on my kymco....

No comments: