Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Kardiac Kid Week 1!




The original Cardiac Kid, Brian Sipe! Still my favorite Browns QB! Anyway, time for this kardiac kid to start to get working on his cardiac rehab. This week I hit the gym three times. Heart cooperated while lifting, but weak as a kitty, and sore for a day after each workout. It will go away after two weeks or so. Did 20, 22, and 24 minutes on the recumbent bike. Afib acted up for five or so minutes each time, and then settled into normal out of shape numbers. The other four day I walk jogged with a few afib episodes earlier in the week, but only one short one today. There is a correlation between fitness and afib, so up to a point, should reduce as I get some of my fitness back At my appointment on the 21st, my Afib was below 5 tenths of one percent, and if it stays there or improves, I can live with that. Wednesday I get my echo, so we will see where the ejection fraction is.....and the beats go on.....

No comments: