Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Very Slow Progress.....






     


This is how the world will end......some kids will release the red balloons, only in this case, it will be a deranged hacker who will send us all to hell......


So I have made progress in moving my running to the 50 minute to one hour range. weather has been absolutely atrocious with high winds and cold temperatures. Looked at the national weather service map, and it looks like all the country will be warmer than usual for December except for two states that will be very cold.....New Mexico and Arizona. Pace is slightly improved, but not enough yet to get to my 5 mi/8K goal under an hour. Once I am confident that I can do 4 one hour runs a week, will start to do a set of tempo intervals to try to build up a bit of speed. But, I have to be happy that with the Afib and the pacemaker, I have made this much progress. See the EP heart doc in a few weeks, and will see what the readings on my pacemaker download get me. Have felt that my Afib is substantially reduced, and that the pacer hasn't had to fire too much. So the beat goes on (yes, ironic!) and we will see what develops.......


No comments: