Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2018

April Fools 2019!


Well, it's been three weeks running outside here at moderate altitude in Deming. Been pretty horrible runs overall. Mechanically doesn't feel like descent jogging, form is horrid and pace is very very slow. Mid back stiffness and knee pain. Runs of varying length between 25 and 47 minutes. Usually things start to settle in at the three week mark, but not as yet. Heart Rate has been generally good, with AFIB correcting in first few minutes on most all runs.
I promised myself I would give this at least 6 months before I decide if it is doable or if I'm done... So April Fools day next year is the decider. If I can run an hour 4 times a week and cover at least 8K/5Mi, I will consider it success and keep at it. Oh, and it has to have a modicum of fun to it. If it doesn't work, I will give it up and get an upright internal geared hub bicycle and just motor around easy for an hour on those days I don't hit the gym and do weights. Not very encouraging thus far.....

No comments: