Total Pageviews

Friday, August 9, 2019

Good News Day!









  

Saw the EP today and I have been Afib free for the last 6 month. Tonight  will be my last dose of xarelto, followed by starting 81 mg. aspirin in the morning tomorrow going forward. Between the cost and the constant easy bleeding, will be glad to be done with it. Now if Deb crashes us going 100 mph, at least I might not bleed out.
My pacer has gone off approximately 4 tenths of one percent of the time, primarily after longer runs where it tries, for a few minutes, to drop below 50 BPM. So that is pretty good news as well.
Last potential good news is that we received a cash offer on the house, and are awaiting an appraisal and inspection before it is finalized. Deb and I are both anxious and hoping that will occur. If all goes well we will close on Sept 10th, and be in Longbeach MS sometime after October 10th. Keep your fingers and toes crossed......

No comments: