Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Jersey Little Teenage Whores!


Was out running this morning while my friend Billy's gal Kwon and Billy's brother Greg were out buying a new TV for the Philly Pad. It was about 80 degrees and humid, so I was out in shorts, shoes, sunglasses, and a left calf sleeve to keep the swelling under control in my left calf. Now, with my bad back, sore knee and ankle from the fractures caused by getting whacked by the runaway truck, and my general en feebleness, I move pretty slowly and with a pretty ragged gait. I came across these Three Little New Jersey Teen Whores sitting on a curb apparently awaiting a ride to somewhere to do something. As I passed them, the one girl on the right said to the other two, "God, I hope I don't get old". The girl on the left then said, "That isn't too bad, but I wouldn't want to get any worse than that!" Now, I have noticed since I have been here 3 weeks walking and running, kids here have not been taught to respect their elders in any way, and shout shit out like "put a shirt on" or "go somewhere else". Now when I was a young whipper snapper, I was taught that you needed to show respect to adults, and that if my folks ever caught me yelling shit to some stranger, they would whack the crap out of me. Now I have run shirtless for 35 years in many other cities and states around the country, and never received this kind of response from mouthy youngins. Must be because I am in New Jersey, the sphincter of America, where everyone is rude, from infant to elder, and no one treats anyone else with any type of respect. Can't wait to get back to New Mexico where people are civilized.

No comments: