Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Week!


Ran another 26 miles this week over 4 days. A 5 and 8 miler easy (It was darn cold during the 8 miler and my back was stiff and sore), a 6 miler with 10 bye 200 meters at approximately mile pace, and a 7 miler with 2 1/2 miles at slightly faster than 10K pace. That was a pretty good run. It was high 50's and low 60's this week, but it was windy and the wind was very cold. I know, you east coasters and mid westerners are calling me a whiner. Otherwise, the holidays are going well. My sis is here until Sunday after new year. I go into Las Cruces Wednesday to check on a new 2009 Kymco Xciting 500. I really want the 250, because it is 80 lbs lighter and gets close to 70 MPG vs 38 for the 500. The 500 is more freeway worthy, but I only expect to be freewaying when I am going back to Las Cruces for servicing. They are built on the same frame, so if one fits the other will too. They would have to give a spectacular deal to get me to consider the 500. Currently Kymco is giving $700 off on new 2009 models. Anyway, at least I will be able to finally narrow it down to the final 2 scooters I am considering, this one and the Piaggio MP3 250.

No comments: