Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Cooter Sunday!


Was a beautiful day here today. Starting Tuesday, it all goes to hell all across the entire United States. The high Wednesday is expected to reach only 35, with rain and snow. Northern New Mexico is supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow depending on altitude. My friends in Cleveland, Philly, and Washington D.C. will all get their ugly shares. So, since it was nice and Deb wasn't going to the shelter, I washed and cleaned the V Dub and the Cooter. Deb must have been eating chips in the car, cause the floor mat on the driver side was covered, along with the drivers seat. So, I washed the car, cleaned and vacuumed out the inside, did the windows, and cleaned the dash. Looks good again. Also washed the Cooter for the first time. That is a pretty fast and easy job! Then went running. Ran 5 times this week, all 4 to 6 miles. My back is a small bit better, especially today, so hopefully I can do one more easy week, it will improve, and then I can start focusing on the New Mexico Senior Games in early July. I would like to run both the 5K and 10K. We shall see. It is like being an alcoholic.....gotta take it one day at a time!

No comments: