Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BillyBob's Visit!



My good friend Billy Weber is here for 10 days visiting me in New Mexico. He has gone to the Gym the last two days and stretched out all those surgical scars from his extensive lung surgery, and started re firing those muscles and nerves. He is a pretty tough character, and is doing very well. We have had some good philosophical and religious conversations along with good food and drink. This afternoon we cootered over to the animal shelter to see my wife do her cat thing, and then went over to my neighbor Joe's to introduce Billy. Weather was cold today, but from Friday thru Wednesday when Billy heads back, it is slated to be all sunny 70's. Sounds good to me. Tonight we are picking up sister sue and going out for Mexican food. All in all, I am just so happy to see my good friend feeling well and getting his appetite back. I remain convinced that I will get to enjoy him for a long long time.....

No comments: