Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Little E Giveth; Little E Taketh Away!


Well, the good news is that with Ernie's 7 days here, I was able to run both with him, and after he was done, to get in the highest weekly mileage total of 2011. The bad news is that what I thought was allergy, is in fact, a cold, that he was ever so kind to share with me! Started getting sick last evening, and carried it thru to today. Luckily, I will be on the road getting Deb and Ernie to the airport tomorrow, so I will get a day off. Will come home and go to bed! May even do that shortly as I am feeling pretty crappy. At least Ernie is feeling better after a week, so the outlook is pretty good.....
Dotty decided she wanted to go home with Ernie, so while he was packing, she tried to sneak in and bury herself in his bag for that trip to Charlotte!

No comments: