Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This Is Harder Than Being Run Over!


Man this is a struggle. Every day I awake and try to stretch this left knee out and it still just doesn't work. I know that a ligament strain can go 6 to 8 weeks and I am only about 4 weeks in, but not much progress yet. After Deb's surgery on February 17th, if things are still not dramatically improved, I will try and find a sports doc in las cruces and probably end up blowing a grand or more. This week I have upped the exercycle aerobic game by adding a mile of walking fast on the treadmill moving from 10 to 15 degrees of incline. Since I am now lifting weights 5 or 6 times a week, I am doing more of a split body routine. My weight is bouncing around 180, and my pants aren't any tighter, so I must be adding some Vitamin "T" muscle somewhere. Maybe I can start to look like Clarence Bass does here at age 70. Course, he is a tiny fellow, and those little guys with shorter muscles can bulge them up better, but you gotta admit, pretty damn fit for that age! Not too much else going on and the weather remains colder here than normal. Maybe March will be warmer and I will be able to enjoy the trails......

No comments: