Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2012

I Am Pulling My Pork Today!

Now I pull my pork on occasion.....I think it might be the testosterone.....But I am referring to cooking in this instance. I put a nice 3lb. pork tenderloin in the slow cooker with cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, and a shitload of spices before I left for the gym. After beating myself up at the gym, I stopped off at Peppers to get a bag of chopped up cabbage and carrots, and a jar of coleslaw sauce. Stopped off to visit sister sue, and then came home and turned up the cooker. The smell is already getting to me.... Yesterday I was able to run two one and a half mile intervals with a minute walk in between. Three miles is doable and not too painful, but the knee barks a lot the next day. Will alternate that for the next two weeks until I see the knee doc. Wish I would not have done that kneecap scraping, but nothing I can do about it now. Every other day running for thirty or forty minutes would be acceptable if that is all I get. Just don't want it to leave me too sore the next day. Another article that proves Ernie is the smart one, although he sure doesn't look it. http://running.competitor.com/2012/06/news/how-much-running-is-bad-for-your-heart_54331 Weather nerds say we may get some rain this weekend. That would sure be dandy!

No comments: