Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Early Voting Pre HalloThanksXmas!

Deb and I went in and did our early civic duty today before we start to get lines. Like getting license plates, the later you wait, the longer the lines get, and making deb stand for a long time is not a good option. We got there after I got home from the gym, and we only had to share the place with another old couple. I marked all "D", and said yes to senior center and library funds, and no to those darned kids......get off my lawn! Weather is colder today and tomorrow (high 66) and will be followed bye a week in the mid 70's, so we finally have passed the endless summer. Got a thousand dollars worth of candy for halloween, and a few new decorations including an irritating motion activated talking skull. Mugsy doesn't like it much. Talked to my boy yesterday, and he is gonna try and head to his aunt's in "Quarkie" over the holidays. If so, I will go up and grab him for 5 or 6 days, and then return him a few days before he has to fly home. Sure would be nice to see my boy.....I do love him so! So that's about all the news thats fit to print for today.....

No comments: