Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Natural Running!

I have been reading this book by the guy who owns Newton, about, what else, natural running, which so far for me, hasn't become fully natural. Anyway, I find it pretty funny that there are all these new running snobs who think they have found Jesus in whatever way they are running now. If it works for you, that's great, but like the guys who want to tell you that their PX 60 freakin' program is the best, or their intensity jungle gym program, or their special training program with high mileage or low mileage, or whatever other bullshit they have to offer, is the only way to go. I trained hard for many years with minimal talent, and often find that my PR's were much better than these so called experts who are telling me what to do! Anyway, I came across this video that I love that captures my feelings on all this crap......

No comments: