Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dave Mumford!

Came home from the gym today and hit the yoga mat in front of the TV and turned on pandora radio. I plugged in Phillip Phillips and listened for an hour or so while I did all those stretching and strengthening exercises to try and get this back shit to stop. It has been three weeks so far. I assume it is a minor disc bulge, so I am doing all the Mckenzie exercises, core strengthening stuff, and the old bird dog with ankle weights. Just want to get over this freakin crap before it gets warm so I can try and restart training for the 176th time.
Phillip Phillips alternatingly sounds like Mumford and Sons and Dave Mathews....thats why I call him Dave Mumford! I have the cd in my car and although there is a part of me that feels I am being played (pun intended), I still like it a great deal.
Anywhose.....the weather channel says 10 more days of crap coming, with cold temperatures and possible snow on friday and monday. Bastards....

No comments: