Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 14, 2013

They're Probably Gonna Get My Damn Money......

The back was well enough to allow me to run an easy 5k yesterday and 6k today in the blowing west wind. Back is slowly improving, but the damn buzzing in my feet has returned to the level it was when I was changing that tire on new years day. I will wait and see what the results are from Deb's MRI on tuesday. Don't know how long it will be before her doctor calls her with the results. Then, depending on any surgery she might need, I will decide if it is time to give those damn back docs my 2013 tax return. I hate it, but I just can't seem to work my way thru this.
Talked to my boy about us getting into one of his apartments in downtown Geneva for the summer of 14'....assuming Deb and I are alive and healthy enough. We will see. That would put Deb within 7 miles of the grandkids, and allow us to spend some time with family and friends. If you look up the address on google earth and go into front view format, you can see the building. It reminds me of the building we lived in the last few years before we headed west......27 W. Main St. Geneva Ohio.
Everything is blooming well here. Took a few pictures. The roses have bloomed, the golden evergreen has these little star shaped seeds all over, the giant cholla has a bunch of new branches starting, and the big agave has two flowering seed stalks this year. But my favorite has to be the dwarf peach tree that I call cousin it. It has about 30 small peaches starting on it. I doubt that they will get big and edible, so no peach cobbler for me......




No comments: