Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Crawling Up A Sand Dune!

The last two years has sort of felt like trying to crawl up a sand dune. My body worked about six of the past twenty four months. We had Debs spinal fusion. We lost suzi. The stucco blew up. The car got smashed, needs to be taken in monday for more fixing, and Deb had to go in and get a CT scan of her spine to insure nothing is screwed up. We see her spine surgeon in a few weeks. Just seems like it has been a damn rough couple of years. Now 2014 will be the year of the snake.....appropriate for out here in the desert. I don't have a lot of big plans or goals for this year.....just want Deb and I to be healthy and try to have a complete year without a lot of shit occurring. I was able to run 11K on wednesday, and 13K on friday. Tomorrow, weather cooperating, I will try and start the year again with short speedwork. Have a race in late january if I want to start racing. Will see how it goes.
On my way up to the chinese restaurant to get Deb some vegetarian crap and myself some sweet and sour chicken. Cold and windy outside. Hope it all clears up for tomorrows run...

No comments: