Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bush, Cheney, And Rumsfeld.......Remember The Creation Of Isis Runs Thru The Three Stooges!


The events of Paris have their genesis in the actions of the three stooges. Now the invasion cheerleaders are back talking about ground troops in Syria and Iraq. 50 to 250 thousand ground troops over 5 or so years to clear Isis out. Remember the friendly, free, and oil producing Iraq that we were promised? Approximately 40 percent of Muslims may not be terrorists, but they do believe that non-Muslims are infidels. They are not volunteering to fight Isis. The Saudis, who I still believe supported 9/11, won't send troops to Syria or Iraq. The Turks won't. The Europeans will bomb, but will not send in ground troops. Iraq will send fighters into Iraq for their own interests. Russia would, only if they could expand their empire. So we would sacrifice more of our children, bring home more disabled vets that we won't care for, and continue to destroy and bankrupt our own nation at home. And Trump could start by sending his own kids to war first. So lets remember, whenever the Hawks start to beat the drums for war, how incredibly wrong they were before.....
Kind of an odd and rough week of running. Weather was horribly cold and wet, and I just can't seem to get past this freakin' allergy crap. Did what I needed to do, but there was little joy in mudville. On monday I ran 8K while Billy walked. Was way under dressed.  It was 37 with 40 mph winds and a wind chill of 25. Wednesday I ran 10K with 4 bye 7 minute cruise intervals with 3 minute recoveries. Thursday I ran an easy 8K. Saturday I ran 8K with an interval ladder of 1,2,3,4,3,2, and 1 minutes with 2 minute recoveries. That one spent me. Today I went out to go long and easy. My gut was bothering me, so I took some paper towels just in case. At about 3 kilometers in, I had to run behind a blue metal storage building out by the fairgrounds and I spray painted the side of it. I pity the person who has to clean that mess up, especially after it has a chance to dry in the sun. Finished a run of 10K, but my heart and colon just weren't in it. That usually befalls me about twice a year. So the week was 44 kilometers, but just not pleasurable. More like the job of running. Next week starts out warmer, but from Thanksgiving onward, gets wet, windy, and cold again. Freakin' El Nino. They say it has an 80 percent chance of lasting thru the spring......

2 comments:

TerribleTerry said...

Cold and wind, definitely not an enjoyable time to be training. I guess we'll toughen up and slug through December and January, then by February we'll be horrible tired of the stuff. Hope you had a good time with BillyBob. Plu you'll have Chris and Ad this year to cover a bit from missing SuziQ over the holidays.

Terrible Dad said...

Yes, I enjoyed that Billybob for his short visit. Hate this weather this fall. Miss you skinny ass as well. May do thanksgiving with Chris and AD. Have to see what Deb wants to do. Hang in there my boy!