Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Best Week Over The Last Month!



Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore sent out this beautiful Christmas card to her constituents. Nothing says Christmas like a bunch of guns! Just how I remember Christmas in the Quade household! 
Had a pretty good week of running, after a few weeks fighting to breathe. Still using both the lung and nasal steroids, and hope to ween off of both bye Christmas. On Tuesday I did a long easy run of 12K. Wednesday was an easy 8K.  On Thursday I ran 8K including 6 bye 3 minute intervals between 5K and 8K race pace with 1 minute recoveries. Saturday I did a fast finish run with 6.25K easy, and 3.75K at around 10 mile race pace. Today I closed out the week with a 7K easy run  for a  weekly total of 45 kilometers. Still no posting of the biggest loser race in Las Cruces in January, so I don't know if that will be my first possible race of 2016. Otherwise, I will hopefully be healthy for the super Sunday race on superbowl Sunday February 7th!

No comments: