Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Best Week Over The Last Month!



Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore sent out this beautiful Christmas card to her constituents. Nothing says Christmas like a bunch of guns! Just how I remember Christmas in the Quade household! 
Had a pretty good week of running, after a few weeks fighting to breathe. Still using both the lung and nasal steroids, and hope to ween off of both bye Christmas. On Tuesday I did a long easy run of 12K. Wednesday was an easy 8K.  On Thursday I ran 8K including 6 bye 3 minute intervals between 5K and 8K race pace with 1 minute recoveries. Saturday I did a fast finish run with 6.25K easy, and 3.75K at around 10 mile race pace. Today I closed out the week with a 7K easy run  for a  weekly total of 45 kilometers. Still no posting of the biggest loser race in Las Cruces in January, so I don't know if that will be my first possible race of 2016. Otherwise, I will hopefully be healthy for the super Sunday race on superbowl Sunday February 7th!

No comments: