Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Kardiac Kid Week 7.....Stalled!


Well, the more things change, the more they remain the same. Gym and Recumbent go perfectly, but the walk jogs just continue to be a bigtime struggle. I get normal HR range days, and crazy high days. I get Afib for the first five or ten minutes on most of my hikes. So, progress seems stalled. Will have two more weeks to try and get some progress, then will be at a 24 hour fitness center in bullhead city arizona for a week while visiting laughlin. Will do my weights and do shorter walk jogs on the treadmills. Kind of a week of recovery before I get back to trying to progress. Don't have much of a plan for if this fails. May eventually try to get a cardiac workup in phoenix at mayo clinic to see if there is anything further I can do. Before that I will schedule an appointment in July here in Deming to see Dr. Grayor, the heart doc who did my diversion, and just go over the three echos I have had in the past eight years and see if he has any thoughts. Otherwise, time will certainly tell.......

No comments: