Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Afib Bear Is Winning....


A rough week for the old heart. I managed two forty minute jogs, one thirty, and one fifty , but in all instances, my heart rate ranged from 150-180. Unlike the weeks before, my heart rate no longer seems to want to reset after the first five or ten minutes. So either my Afib is worsening, or my cardio myopathy is worsening, or both. Can't tell you how frustrating it is to work three months to get to a place where you think you have reasonably resolved this and you are at least jogging again, to have it all fall apart.
So, tomorrow I will call the EP in El Paso for an appointment, and see where I stand. If he does not have any reasonable answers, then I will try and get an appointment for a cardiac workup in Phoenix at the Mayo Clinic Cardiac Institute.  Just not ready to throw in the towel yet.....

No comments: