Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 30, 2017

4 Minutes 30 Seconds.....


4 Minutes 30 Seconds.....about how long it took to ejaculate the first time a girl gave me a handie in high school, and yesterday, the exact amount of burning time done on the 13 sites during my ablation. Such a huge rigamarole for all the scheduling, pre testing, meetings with hospital registration and nursing staff, two days at a hotel, and probably a bill to medicare for a couple hundred thousand. The doctor was considering doing a pacemaker implant at the same time as the ablation, but felt confident that he got the remaining offending spots. I would have preferred to get that done. If needed, it will require another month long recovery, and I have had enough of those.
So I am home now safe and sound, and will have to take things very easy for about two weeks. The afib is still there, and as occurred the last time, you have to go two to three months before the burning scars over and you have definite results. Not much I can do about it now other that wait and see, and then take the next steps that are possible in the future. The energy, both physical and psychic, to keep preparing for what you think is coming, valve surgery, pacemakers, ablations, etc, just has worn me down a lot. I feel appropriately powerless, a state that is always uncomfortable for me. So again, will keep trying to just do what I can do......

No comments: